2. EU PRIVACY NOTICE
If you are in the European Union (EU) and the EU data protection laws applies to processing of your information, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) please[click here] to find the major information about processing of your personal data at a glance. Please note however that Ecochargo shall not be the controller of the third-party data you may submit to our website, i.a. the personal data you process within your CRMs, e-mail communication, etc. which may be integrated with our website upon your decision and subject to the Terms of Service. We process such information within the Service solely in the processor’s role and – depending on the scope of your activity you may be the data controller. Shall you have any doubts on this matter – feel free to contact us an email to [email protected]
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect certain information to help us operate and provide the Website. If you do not wish to provide us with the following information, please send us an email to [email protected]
and do not use our Website any more.
3.1. Automatically through the Website
We automatically collect this information when you use the Website, including:
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser. The technologies include:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from these websites (including date and time);
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of the Website (including to provide access to third party websites and Website), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- Website pages and listings you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
You may request us to stop the collection of tracking information at any time by adjusting the settings on your device, or contact us at [email protected]. Please note that disabling these features may render of our Website unavailable.
- Behavior tracking. We may use technologies, which can collect information about your activities on our website such as Google Analytics.
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any Personal Information to:
- Provide you with information offered on our Website.
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Website, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Provide you with any other information from us including subscription to get news and updates about Ecochargo activities.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
- Maintain the security of our Website.
5. What else should you know?
Ecochargo may from time to time change this Policy. However, if this Policy is changed in a material, adverse way, Ecochargo will post a notice advising of such change at the beginning of this Policy and on this site's home page. We recommend that you revisit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy. If you have additional questions, please contact us by writing to: ECOCHARCO S.P.R. de R.L, Juarez 26, Palizada, Camp. 24200, Mexico [email protected]